Sunday, January 13, 2008

Susan


On Saturday both Brian and I saw Susan in the salon. Brian did her color and I gave her a new cut. The color is a single process light blonde. Susan came in with a basic layered cut. She wanted something new with a little edge. The front of Susan's hair has a very strong forward growth pattern, and she doesn't like her hair falling in her face. Her hair is thick, so we had alot to work with. I shortened her layers and gave her a more up to date shape. The neckline is inverted, shorter in the middle and longer on each side. I left the sides long, well below her ear. The front was not cut until after the blow dry so I could see how the hair would fall when it was dry. To give the cut more of an edge, I cut the center of the fringe short and left either side of the fringe long. Then I texturized the entire head to give it a feathery soft look. A spray wax was used for the finish to give it separation and shine. The look is really good for her face and hair type, as well as, frames her incredibly blue eyes nicely.

No comments: