Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Marian's additions


I asked Marian to come back into the salon to make a few adjustments to the color I gave her last Saturday. She was in tonight and I added more of the Violetto Rosso. I also went back over the old color that was still showing through. This made the VR highlights pop out even more. We topped everything off with a Sangria Gloss, which gave the hair a great shine. I was happier with the results, which I am sure Marian was as well. That's the way we work at the little salon, if we, as stylists are not completely satisfied with the results, we will have the client come back into the salon ASAP, to adjust what is needed. And the same goes for the client not being completely satisfied, we will set a return date as soon as convenient for the her (or him). We truly strive for perfection.

No comments: