Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tamara



Tamara came to the salon with longer than shoulder length dark brown hair. What a wonderful change. She found us via the internet by doing a search for "salons in sarasota". That took her to our website and then to our blog. We were elated to know that our blog is working! In the close up you can see the various shades that Kristin added to the beautiful shade of red that she created for Tamara. The cut was done by Paul. The shape and length are perfect for her hair type and the shape of her face. The whole new look is stunning!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I LOVE my hair. Paul and Kristin were great...and I know that I'll be coming back for more of the same in the future! =) Sometimes it feels like a coin-toss when picking out a new salon, but I won the luck of the draw this time. Thank you so much!