Friday, November 20, 2009

Comments from Clients

Comments from some of our wonderful clients: Linda Hartman Robinson the little salon on central: The Little Salon is a quiet and nurturing oasis from the business of daily life! I look forward to my monthly appointment!!


Judy Coleman
This has been My little Salon for over 2 years. I love the Professionalism, also that they are current on the Latest Techinques, they all remain dedicated to doing above and beyond. I personally like change and they can give it to me. If you are one that likes to remain comfortable with what you have-- they really listen. If it is suggestions you are looking for they offer what is best suited for you. It has been a Warm and Friendly Service from day one and continues to remain that way today! I have been approached on numerous occassions, complimented on all regarding the color and style of my hair. I may change my hair style and color but I will not change My Little Salon!
JC

No comments: