Friday, July 23, 2010

A New Direction for Mary


Mary had been wearing the same style for quite some time. It was an attractive style, but she felt it was time for a change. She did some research on the internet and found the little salon then drove from Venice for her new look. Mary brought a few pictures that she had cut from various magazines, which I always find very help full. Pictures give me a visual of what the client means when she says words like "short" or "layered". These terms can be interpreted differently by every individual. I got a feel for what she was looking for and then determined what would work for her hair and her face. I also kept in mind what would be easy to maintain. She will be able to blow her hair dry or let it dry naturally. I did suggest that she use a flat iron to straighten the bangs and sides. This is a very youthful look for Mary.

No comments: