Sunday, December 9, 2007

Brenda


Brenda came in on Saturday to have her hair blown dry and flat ironed for a Christmas dinner that evening. After shampooing I used a leave-in conditioner by Pureology. It gives the hair strength and shine, while protecting it from the flat iron. After her hair was dry, I then used Pure Veil, an Alphaparf product that also protects from the iron and gives the hair shine. When I finished I topped it off with Cristilli Liquidi, another Alphaparf product which gives the hair a silky feel and again shine. We are very aware of the health of the hair while using hot tools on our clients. Brenda was in a bit of a rush to finish errands before going home. She was trying to leave the salon and I was trying to take her picture. I believe her last words as I snapped this one were, "Can I go now?"

No comments: