Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jack


This is Jack again, who seems to be pretty excited about his new hair cut. Most of our clients say that they become extremely relaxed while they are here at the salon. Well, not Jack. He was the most excited client of the day. Even though he was full of energy after we finished, he sat perfectly still for the entire hair cut. While I was cutting Jack's hair we talked about his dog Scout and his favorite food, which is pudding. I asked him what was his favorite restaurant, next to his Dad's. (Jack is the son of Derek Barnes, chef/owner of Derek's on Central Ave.) He said McDonald's, but his Dad dosen't like it. I then asked him who he thought was a better chef, Ronald McDonald or his Dad. He thought for a minute and said, "Ummm, my Dad"! After the hair cut I walked with Jack down the street to meet his Mom, Beth, at Derek's. Before leaving, Jack insisted on showing me how he could putt with his new putter. I think he sunk a whole in one right on Central Ave.
PS: Not only is Derek Barnes a better chef than Ronald McDonald, I think he is the best chef in Sarasota. If you haven't been, you are truly missing something. www.dereks-sarasota.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW MUCH FUN TO SEE JACK ON A "BLOG!!!" What a great hair cut, Jack. You are stylin'!!

I love you and miss you so much,
Nena